Saturday, May 20, 2017

that feeling when you are sick and missing someone at the same time

Hey there...im sick today..after long time not getting sick this time..im helpless..and i miss my man so much..and no one taking care of me this time and no one siting beside me forcing to take my medicine and really want me to recover as fast and it can be..and i lost my voice a bit..and now only silent spoke out..and i dont feel comfortable at all..not as comfortable as i used to feel before..and yes when you are sick..you and your emotion are like they bind together..few times i end up cry for nothing..i wish i get well as fast as how i get sick..i wish my mood swing go away with the wind and im sweating for no reason..yes im having fever..thats the reason and aida become weak like 5 years old kids..😔🤧🤧

No comments:

Post a Comment