Saturday, May 6, 2017

Dearself, dear aida

Hi..suddenly in the middle of night
Something bump into my mind..
Yes im thinking about my future
Thinking about what i want to be or do
With who will i spend my whole life with
I know that our life is all planned..yes it
Has been planned very well but i still yes
I still do worried about it..people said it worth
Waiting for something better..i wish there is better yesterday for me..human with wish like a twin with different face..i always feel like other people would have better life than me..better luck can be said better in everything but yet i forgot that there is people out there who still love and care about me..i should be glad that i have them..they cant be replace..to be honest currently i keep fighting with myself..myself thought sometimes over limit..i wish this will end soon..just to keep myself feel motivate and energetic..you are good aida..after almost 23 years of living you still survive..you should have no fear of facing whatever come after this..stay young and happy dearself 💃🏻💃🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment